DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My other life! and a different one too!!!

Simmo

Learning every day!!
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Totally Off Topic, I hope Clackey and the Boys let this stay, but if not, that's ok too!
We run a Club here in Cairns, with a new sport called Gel Blasters!
Australia is copping a hiding, with our very strict gun laws, our hobby/sport has been bashed by all corners of the media!
So we decided to fight back!! Got the media on our side and got this on last nights news.
I want the world to know how hard we have tried to get mums and dads and kids actually out doors, together! Off the Xbox!

Yes I'm American, we love our guns, blah blah blah.
I'm always working to get my daughter and her friends outside, this is great!

Reactions: Flycaster and Simmo
Still going strong!!!
Almost 200,000 views on this little show we put on!!!

Theres a reason Airsoft/replica firearms are banned in UK/Australia.
A crackhead from hampstead 4 days 'on the go' might/will take off the orange bit and
point it at police officer and..

What happened to Paintball?

Reactions: Flycaster
There are some great UK airsoft players on YouTube, wasn’t aware it was banned in the [emoji636].
It is legal in some Australian states I believe but think it’s in its infancy here.
Paintball is still going in all Australian states afaik.

Nah Airsoft is banned in Australia.
What we play which is Gel Ball is legal in QLD and SA.

Nah Airsoft is banned in Australia.
What we play which is Gel Ball is legal in QLD and SA.

The sensible states ?...;)!
Well, Fun is Fun, and legal is legal, so go nutz

Reactions: Simmo
Hey there Simmo, been looking at getting one of these. They look like a lot of fun

Always idiots bringing bad press though. Couple of idiots got arrested in the Darling Downs a few weeks back that opened up on a school yard for a few laughs.

I saw them for the first time at the Ekka last year

Hey there Simmo, been looking at getting one of these. They look like a lot of fun

Always idiots bringing bad press though. Couple of idiots got arrested in the Darling Downs a few weeks back that opened up on a school yard for a few laughs.

I dont find that Funny :|

Yep there are some lunatics out there that dont think. They will be charged with Firearms offences, for 'brandishing' a toy.....
I'm the President of the Club here and we have some very strict rules and try to educate the best we can.
We are in regular contact with the local Police and Council.
We've had some good media coverage too. That video in post #4 has had over 400,000 views!

Good to see. When I heard about the idiots shooting into the school my blood boiled..

This is the one I want

Yeah, just wait for the next version to come out in the next few weeks..... ;-)
The first version not good, second version OK.... this new one..... apparently they learnt!!!!!

Nice. I found this one and watched a review. This thing is a beast

I shot for the RAAF in interservice teams and did some weapons instructing for a while, and it’s one of the things I miss most.
Local pistol club near me is a bit redneck and not really my thing, so these toys are really getting my interest.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair