DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My other passion is my car

Drone UK

Reactions
I have started a new Youtube channel focusing on cars with my Abarth 500 in Campovolo Grey being the main feature.

here is my first feature video

I have started a new Youtube channel focusing on cars with my Abarth 500 in Campovolo Grey being the main feature.

here is my first feature video

we have cars here in United States that look like that they call it a Fiat

Reactions: Drone UK
we have cars here in United States that look like that they call it a Fiat

Yeh its either known as a Fiat 500 Abarth or an Abarth 500 :)

great Job ADMR1985,, my passion is trucks. basically, I am a towing truck driver at Rite way towing, am willing to open a youtube channel about truck what do you suggest me should I open or try to focus on my job?

Reactions: Drone UK
great Job ADMR1985,, my passion is trucks. basically, I am a towing truck driver at Rite way towing, am willing to open a youtube channel about truck what do you suggest me should I open or try to focus on my job?

thanks for the comment. You could maybe do a go pro style video. So head strap so people see whats involved with your job and the types of things you tow.

I have a go pro hero 7 and will be doing driving videos from my perspective and also hearing the car and seeing the view from external suction mount

Reactions: martin903
I started with a Taurus SHO. Spent about $900 on improvements (exhaust downpipes, air filter, custom tune). End result is a full sized, quiet (quieter than a Lexus on my decimeter), and comfortable family sedan with seating for 5 people plus a 22 cubic foot trunk that has a 1.7 sec 0-60. Doesn’t have to be expensive.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato