DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My second film Mavic mini

That's an amazing location!

I'm sure you will get a lot of recommendations, but I personally would go for Filmora Wondershare on the grounds that it works well, easy to use, isn't expensive and there are loads of youtube tutorials.

Beautiful! You've done a great job flying and editing!
I like Kinemaster on my Android phone.
It's been downloaded over 100 million times and there are dozens and dozens of youtube videos showing how to use it - in many different languages. The free version will put a watermark on your video. Over 2 1/2 million reviews give it an average 4.4 / 5 stars.
I like that it supports "green screen" effects...
Happy flying

Some awesome shots! I would recommend working on slowing down your panning and tilting movements, The smoother the better. thanks for sharing. If you want to edit on a computer, try Davinci Resolve 16. There is a free version. Steep learning curve, but there are lots of youtube videos on it.

Reactions: Miro Kolev
It's my second film with MM. I know is not so better, but I still learning. The film has been edited with DJI Fly. Can you recommend me some other better program.

Some really nice stuff and lovely movements.

I would cut it down even further! Some clips have some beauty spots in there with the movements and highlighting these would make a really slick vid.

Were the movements freehand? If so - impressive!

Reactions: Miro Kolev
Some really nice stuff and lovely movements.

I would cut it down even further! Some clips have some beauty spots in there with the movements and highlighting these would make a really slick vid.

Were the movements freehand? If so - impressive!
What do you mean by "freehand"

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS