DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My short flight off of US 1 in the Florida Keys USA

Nice vid. Sometimes I’m affraid of flying with winds. I think the winds cause misaligned horizon on some parts of the video.

BTW, how could you correct those misaligned horizons in post production? Have some clips here with the same problem and I can’t find a solution to this. Sometimes the clip start with the horizon aligned and suddenly it tilts to one side. Rotate the clip is not a solution since there are some parts that are aligned.

Any solution to this?

Nice vid. Sometimes I’m affraid of flying with winds. I think the winds cause misaligned horizon on some parts of the video.

BTW, how could you correct those misaligned horizons in post production? Have some clips here with the same problem and I can’t find a solution to this. Sometimes the clip start with the horizon aligned and suddenly it tilts to one side. Rotate the clip is not a solution since there are some parts that are aligned.

Any solution to this?
Thank you, as for your question I don't know how to correct a misaligned horizon. That video is straight off the card but I was flying with a camera hood on my Mavic 2 Zoom so I don't know if that helped with keeping it aligned or not.

Thanks for sharing. Depending on software you are using you can have it auto level (crops in on the video) or manually tilt the video so the horizon is straight. Again you will have to crop in.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143