DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Taiwan film shot all by the Mavic

grorr76

Reactions

This film was shot in Taiwan by me. Some of the locations were really hard to get to as they were so far of the beaten track it wasn't funny, especially the village purged on the side of the mountain. The scenery is dramatic , lush and almost other worldly . The film features a sound track by a couple of Taiwanese composers. The film also features Jiufen which is a famous gold mining town punched on a hill. I think I was able to capture it in a way I hadn't seen before from infant and from above. Taiwan is a dazzling, exciting and lush country. Full of amazing experiences fantastic food and lovely people. I have been twice and just feel so at home when I am there. If I could sum up my little film its like a love letter to the country. Enjoy and make sure you watch it full screen in HD for maximum impact.

Reactions: Cut.Aussie
Wonderful video of my home country. Having been here for 30 years, I've forgotten what a beautiful place Taiwan truly is. With aerial videography now gaining popularity, it really gives a complete different perspective of the mother land. Thanks for sharing!

Jeff

That is very kind Jeff. Although quite touch in the south if you don't speak chinese ... me . I just loved the challenge you learn so much about yourself and alternative ways to communicate. I could really see a 3rd trip there in my future .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121