DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mysterious Drone Swarms in Colorado

TheFoxSaysRingADingDing

Reactions
Colorada---------legal pot---------mysterious 6 ft. drones--------Hmmmm ?
Maybe you could elaborate? I see no connection. Few people, including cannabis businesses and consumers, have the required resources for this.

Cannabis is legal statewide here in Colorado, but sales are county-by-county, and the drone-afflicted counties are all 'dry' in that sense (including grow operations).

Anyway, the DEA is among the many government and private agencies that have disavowed any involvement.

So it's still a mystery.

Maybe you could elaborate? I see no connection. Few people, including cannabis businesses and consumers, have the required resources for this.

Cannabis is legal statewide here in Colorado, but sales are county-by-county, and the drone-afflicted counties are all 'dry' in that sense (including grow operations).

Anyway, the DEA is among the many government and private agencies that have disavowed any involvement.

So it's still a mystery.

I think it was a tongue-in-cheek remark about hallucinations...

So it's still a mystery.
No need to elaborate. It was a joke...

Saw a flock of them one night here in southeast Iowa last year. Didn't recognize it as a flock of drones at first, just a dead silent flying "V" overhead with lights, moving quickly across the sky. It was weird to see the lighted "V", without any other obstruction of the night sky than the lights. Probably about 30 - 40 of them in the flock and at the end, they headed towards our little regional airport, less than 1/2 mile away.

We have the small arms (i.e. up to 50 cal.) military ordinance manufacturing plant about 10 miles from town, and I assumed they were in some way associated with something getting tested from it.

Over 30 Drones Spotted in 5 Counties over 2 States stayed in the air for over 3 Hours and up to 6' A crossed (bologna) I don't believe that for a min . Can any one reminded me what the faa announced ? Remote I.D. ? gonna put all Hobbyist in a 400ft cage and make us pay a subscription fee to be tracked. So Amazon ,UPS and others can fly trinkets to peoples houses.

Fake news to help force an agenda . This is just how I feel about news like this , and if we sit by quietly not speaking out we will all be in UAV Fields filming grass.

Last edited:
What if the aliens have been waiting for us to build drones so that they can fly without suspicion. Now any unidentifiable flying object immediately gets called a drone.
I hope those UFOs are making sure they are compliant with the new FAA proposal by either being connected to WiFi or at least broadcasting. I mean, if they’re gonna integrate themselves in to the NAS, they better do it according to regs. The safety of the skies depend on it.

I live in an area where experimental aircraft and aircraft on secret missions fly from time to time. Flocks of people somehow get the word and line up with telephoto lenses along a desert road with a view of Palmdale Airport. I guess there is a rumor of something big. I never stop to ask because, frankly, I'm not so sure that they even know.
Here is a note on the Los Angeles Sectional chart advising of flights that have been going on for years. It's kind of alarming to pilots when they spot the strange looking things. I'm thinking most people don't even know about them

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa