DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mystery Auto landing warning

KNS

Reactions
Following updating my Mini2 to 1.03.0000 (the latest update which allows for connection to DJI smart controller), and testing to see if there was any of the reported range reduction that I saw on a YouTube video today. Whilst the range seemed to be unaffected, strangely I got a verbal warning of auto landing with a screen warning. Obviously unintended this is the first time I have had this issue but it does coincide with the update. As a side note I did have the propeller guards attached on this flight.
Any ideas??
Thanks in advance.

Prop guards installed on mini dramatically reduce flight ranges. Switches to ‘load’ mode. Will go to autoland when out of that modes range. Explained in the manual.

Reactions: KNS
Prop guards installed on mini dramatically reduce flight ranges. Switches to ‘load’ mode. Will go to autoland when out of that modes range. Explained in the manual.
Many thanks for the reply. I have previously flown in the same location with prop guards without the alert, however on today's flight in order to try out the updated 'FPV' mode I was making some more aggressive turns and banks, so coupled with the extra load and the odd 'wind warnings', it may have triggered the auto land.
When the British weather allows (rain and some wind forecast for South East England nearly everyday for the next week!), I shall try a flight without prop guards, which is how I normally fly of course, and see if all is indeed ok.

Reactions: Capt KO
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3