DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nam Vet

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum and THANK YOU for your service.

Allen

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Howdy all, just an old guy too old to fly anymore. Solo time in fixed wings and a couple dozen hours in rotary. This is way too much fun.
Pete (Doc) Bernardini here 1st battalion, 2nd Infantry, First Division! 1969. Welcome I have been a member of this group since getting my Mavic 2 Pro in September 2018. Old guys can fly, it's just as addicting to us!

Welcome SSG Rock. (Great name for an NCO by the way)
Here you will find a great group of people that truly enjoy safe aviation and want to advance UAS. I arrived a novice and over a year learned a lot from the combined wisdom and tech knowledge here. Enjoy the journey.
PS -Thoracic/Trauma surgeon 101st ABN 2 years. Army Strong!

Welcome SSG Rock. (Great name for an NCO by the way)
Here you will find a great group of people that truly enjoy safe aviation and want to advance UAS. I arrived a novice and over a year learned a lot from the combined wisdom and tech knowledge here. Enjoy the journey.
PS -Thoracic/Trauma surgeon 101st ABN 2 years. Army Strong!
It was my nickname (Rock) in Nam. A Co 3/187th Inf 101st ABN All the way, Sir.

Well, this post brought out a bunch of vets! Cool.
I was in Nam '69-'70. Army Infantry. Everywhere from Mekong Delta to Central Highlands, from Cambodia border to South China sea.

Find myself wondering how cool it would have been to have my drone with me back then! Would have taken a lot of the "surprise factor" out of walking around blind. :).

Enjoy this hobby and this wonderful forum.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots