DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nanuk 915 case for the MA2.

I've got an orange one on order at Amazon, but they're out of stock at the moment. Looks like a nice case!

I want one that will hold the fly more kit as well as the iPad 7th gen ( 9.8 L x 6.8 W). I’d prefer a soft case if I can find a good one

My version of the Harbor Freight 3800 with the Fly more kit. The empty slots are for the charger/power cable, multi port, USB-C. The smaller rectangle near the top is my USB-C card reader.
1591126541112.png

Reactions: jeffchap
Just got the Nunuk case for the Mavic Air 2 that I pre-ordered from B&H. It is very very nice. Everything fits in it perfectly, even the controller without removing the sticks. The latches are really cool, better than the latches in the GPC case, IMO. One MINOR issue is that you must be very careful with the props on the rear arms when removing from the case. I am using a rubber band to hold them in place, or to be safe, you can just remove the rear props and store them in the prop cutout with the spares. Overall, I am quite happy with this case. But now, I notice on the B&H site that there are several different colors available now for the same case. But, the price is now $109 ?

Just received my Nanuk. My first Hard Case and Im loving it. Just wish it can with a shoulder strap and the option to use it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio