Nanuk 920 case with foam inserts for Mavic Pro

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by TexasPhil, Apr 16, 2018.

1. TexasPhil

TexasPhil Member

I bought this case in October, but have never used it. It has been sitting on a shelf and is in perfect as-new condition. I'm moving to South America soon and have no need for it now.

• NANUK 920 hard case fitted with a custom foam insert to safely and efficiently store the DJI Mavic PRO quadcopter, remote controller, four intelligent flight batteries and other accessories | DJI MAVIC PRO and accessories not included
    • Waterproof (IP67 rated), dustproof, shockproof | Automatic purge valve equalizes pressure on the inside of the case when travelling
    • NK-7 resin is incredibly impact resistant | NANUK cases are designed to survive the toughest journey
    • Two Powerclaw (patented) triple action latches molded in super-tough Nylon keep the case securely closed using compressive force | lockable with optional TSA padlocks
    Color: orange.

$100 shipped in the US. (Currently costs $130 on Amazon and has a 93% 5-star rating.)

PayPal only unless you live in the Houston/San Antonio/Austin area (and possibly other areas in Texas) where I could probably bring it to you easily as I go to these places regularly.

Attached Files:

Thunderdrones likes this.
  2. Thunderdrones

Thunderdrones Well-Known Member
    Approved Vendor

Just a thumbs up on this model case. To me, Nanuks are my favorite cases and are excellent quality. I recommend them to anyone. Hope you find a lucky customer.

3. TexasPhil

TexasPhil Member

Thanks! I agree, it's a great case -- seemingly tough and well made. I bought it as extra protection for car traveling so I could throw it in the car and not worry about it being bounced around, but where I'll be living security is a concern so my Mavic will always be in a smaller shoulder bag that will always be with me.

Thunderdrones likes this.