DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Narrow Gauge Railway with a Drone Crash at the end :-)

Proffy

Reactions
Heeeey everyone!!! Long time didn't post anything. Upgrading my hardware and learning Adobe Premier. :)

Anyway here's a fresh one! Narrow Gauge Railway was built by german prisoners after the WW2. It was 28 km long some time. :( And yes. :) I smash the drone to bushes. :) Those tiny sticks is invisible with out leafs. Especially during the rainy day.

Enjoy and have a great weekend! :)

Lols. Nice. That's a fun little chunk of scenery there. I like what you put together. The narrow gauge makes the whole thing look like it was through a tilt-shift lens. Kept messing with my mind thinking it was full-sized cars and the like.

Are you shooting in cinematic mode? the only hiccups were those pans in the middle of the shots. Just a bit of chop that I would have been tempted to edit out somehow.

If you haven't already make sure to follow adobe premier on FB and stuff because they are doing some great quick tutorials to boost your bag of editing tricks.

Reactions: Proffy and E90RAW
Heeeey everyone!!! Long time didn't post anything. Upgrading my hardware and learning Adobe Premier. :)

Anyway here's a fresh one! Narrow Gauge Railway was built by german prisoners after the WW2. It was 28 km long some time. :( And yes. :) I smash the drone to bushes. :) Those tiny sticks is invisible with out leafs. Especially during the rainy day.

Enjoy and have a great weekend! :)

Nice and those ( Mod Removed Language ) little twigs/branches will get you every time

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Proffy and E90RAW
Lols. Nice. That's a fun little chunk of scenery there. I like what you put together. The narrow gauge makes the whole thing look like it was through a tilt-shift lens. Kept messing with my mind thinking it was full-sized cars and the like.

Are you shooting in cinematic mode? the only hiccups were those pans in the middle of the shots. Just a bit of chop that I would have been tempted to edit out somehow.

If you haven't already make sure to follow adobe premier on FB and stuff because they are doing some great quick tutorials to boost your bag of editing tricks.

Yeap, I shoot in cinematic mode. Agreed! Thanks for advice! Have you got any links on those tutorials? I tried some of them. But nearly all is quite poor.

Nice and those ( Mod Removed Language ) little twigs/branches will get you every time

Haha! Definitely! Hope Mavic 3 will avoid those **** tiny things! :) I want to be concentrate on what am I filming not avoid obstacles

Reactions: Bobvt
Yeap, I shoot in cinematic mode. Agreed! Thanks for advice! Have you got any links on those tutorials? I tried some of them. But nearly all is quite poor.
Yes- I too could use those Adobe Premiere tutorials. Please send us a link.

Reactions: Proffy

I just follow the adobe premier FB page and goof around with the stuff that Jason Levine posts. He may not be for everyone but I like his style (met the guy at Adobe Max last year) and have picked up some great creative and quick approaches from him. He also did a thing about ingesting clips and creating proxies for editing. Totally game-changer editing on my surface pro 6. Takes some extra time upfront but means I don't need to buy a supercharged desktop pc just to edit and its super fun to pull out the surface pro anywhere I go and do some quick edits. If I am on my cell I just grab the clips directly from Go 4 and edit them in Rush and the project pushes over to my premier for when I get home. Again I hadn't known how integrated it had gotten except for seeing it on the official page.

I got most of what I needed from the in-program learning and searches but that's really how I learn the best. Solve problems with a search when I run into them and cant immediately figure it out.

Edited: A lot of the same content is on here (adobe link) as well. From beginner to advance and straight from Adobe's education folks

Last edited:
I was routinely using the Adobe Premiere proxy route when uploading assets for editing before I got a more powerful computer. It was indeed a time saver. But now that I have the most powerful iMAC desktop, I find that I do not need to ingest the assets and process as proxy files. I also had installed RUSH and tried it out but found I can do these about as fast with the regular Premiere on the iMAC 4.2GHZ i7 16 GB memory

I was routinely using the Adobe Premiere proxy route when uploading assets for editing before I got a more powerful computer. It was indeed a time saver. But now that I have the most powerful iMAC desktop, I find that I do not need to ingest the assets and process as proxy files. I also had installed RUSH and tried it out but found I can do these about as fast with the regular Premiere on the iMAC 4.2GHZ i7 16 GB memory
Yeah rush is a waste on a laptop or desktop. But for a quick edit on the phone away from home, rock on.

Reactions: hiflyer201
I would blame all of this on your 'spotter'. She clearly was not paying attention ?

• Haha
Reactions: Proffy
I would blame all of this on your 'spotter'. She clearly was not paying attention ?

Easier not to bother she ???

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007