DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 NASA’s Tidbinbilla Tracking Station

Took this video a few nights ago, it’s one of my favorite flights. This station is only 5km as the crow flies from my house. I did a return home landing test from this distance and the Mavic 3 classic arrived dead center on its landing pad. Marvelous machine.

Nice video Sime. Lucky you were not "Zapped" for spying :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Gagey52
Great vid, but must say your a braver man than, me going out that far.
Regards
Regulations aside……………. To me, going out that far is no less reliable than a drone 100 feet away. If a drone will fail, if your not there to catch it, it don’t matter how far or close by it is. As a matter of fact, right where that video ends (edited out) is the point that I lost signal, and as you know, instantly it turned around to head home, until that is it got back into range and I took over control again, all of a few seconds later. At in no time does the Mavic 3 classic ever make me feel uncomfortable doing anything with it. Worse case, I’ll DJI refresh it 👍

Reactions: mereflyer
Regulations aside……………. To me, going out that far is no less reliable than a drone 100 feet away. If a drone will fail, if your not there to catch it, it don’t matter how far or close by it is. As a matter of fact, right where that video ends (edited out) is the point that I lost signal, and as you know, instantly it turned around to head home, until that is it got back into range and I took over control again, all of a few seconds later. At in no time does the Mavic 3 classic ever make me feel uncomfortable doing anything with it. Worse case, I’ll DJI refresh it 👍
👌

Very nice video! Although I am not a supporter of flying BVLOS :)

Nope. Worse case is CASA fine you $13000

Dude, you can be all high and mighty and blame forums. The thing is, i think everyone here has been pretty polite in pointing out where you are going wrong. You havent been attacked or abused. So yea, gotta love forums.
If you just want everyone to pat you on the back and tell you how cool you are, maybe take it to Tik Tok

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio