DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nashville TN

Just got my Mavic (already have a P3P) were thinking about starting a club in the Franklin Area!

Hello my name is Bernard Hahn I live in Springfield Tennessee just about 15 miles north of Nashville looking to meet up with other pilots in the area. I own both the Mavic pro and the Phantom 4 Pro. Been flying for just a few weeks now. I am also a Ham radio operator.

Bernard Hahn

Reactions: TR Ganey and Apvie
Hello my name is Bernard Hahn I live in Springfield Tennessee just about 15 miles north of Nashville looking to meet up with other pilots in the area. I own both the Mavic pro and the Phantom 4 Pro. Been flying for just a few weeks now. I am also a Ham radio operator.

Bernard Hahn
Hi Bernard.... Im heading to Nashville in April and was wondering if you could answer a few questions for me, Im coming there from Sask Canada and was hoping to bring my mavic with me, any worries about things I should stay away from when flying there, or guess I should say places to stay away from? any good spots to go close around Nashville to do some recording of waterfalls streams ect...just figured maybe you would know since your from around the area...
Thanks
Sid

Reactions: Rebecca73d
I' heading to Nashville 3rd week of April trying to find some scenic places to visit while there and fly with the mavic

The city of Nashville has some pretty strict city laws for drones. Flying in the city might be tricky.

I love the park of Fall Creek Falls about 2 hours east of Nashville. There are also some nice areas on the Caney River which crosses I-40 on the way to Fall creek.

Ok will keep some of those places in mind..Not sure where we are heading to around Nashville yet I know we are heading to Graceland and linchburg at some point in the trip

I am new to flying drones (and Tennessee) and am kind of shy/ nervous about flying by myself. If anyone wants to fly together or knows of any spots to fly that would be great. I am south of Nashville and Franklin but often in Nashville, Franklin and Mt. Juliet.

Also, I know flying drones in National parks is prohibited but does anyone know the rules about flying in city parks?

Thanks!
Rebecca

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98