DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Natural stone arch over the river Vit

So nice to see greenery again, summers on it way. I wondered if you would fly through, you did...

Good job Alex, as always??

Reactions: alex_markov
So nice to see greenery again, summers on it way. I wondered if you would fly through, you did...

Good job Alex, as always??
Thank You, it was really amazing but also hot and I stay in the sun in order to see my Mavic thru the arc... a lot of sweat and filming in a hurry ;) :)

Reactions: Porky
Thank You, it was really amazing but also hot and I stay in the sun in order to see my Mavic thru the arc... a lot of sweat and filming in a hurry ;) :)

We had a mini heat wave here this weekend, temps peaked at 26.8c today. Quite hot for us this time of year.... ? expecting thunderstorms tonight, oh I love watching them ⛈

We had a mini heat wave here this weekend, temps peaked at 26.8c today. Quite hot for us this time of year.... ? expecting thunderstorms tonight, oh I love watching them ⛈
Weather got crazy nowadays - the forecast is basically worthless - every day says rain, but in reality not always happening - so today despite the forecast we went to a peak 1172m. for a walk and nice views toward 9 different mountains ;) - we reach the top and thunderstorm shows on a horizon coming - long story short - running down with my younger daughter on my shoulders (and the Mavic on my back ;) ) I reach the car with first raindrops - followed by a thunderstorm but from inside the car ;) lucky us but no flying today ;)

Reactions: Porky
Love seeing those cumulonimbus cloud formation in the distance, spectacular....
Think we need a storm tonight, to clear the air??

That’s one of the most interesting vids I’ve seen. Perfect location for an inviting challenge. You must have thought carefully before you flew through the arch. From a technical viewpoint, you must have gone from GPS mode out in the open to OPTI or ATTI mode while inside the tunnel. How did this affect your control? You must have been flying by the camera and “seat of your pants”. Well done.

That’s one of the most interesting vids I’ve seen. Perfect location for an inviting challenge. You must have thought carefully before you flew through the arch. From a technical viewpoint, you must have gone from GPS mode out in the open to OPTI or ATTI mode while inside the tunnel. How did this affect your control? You must have been flying by the camera and “seat of your pants”. Well done.
You made me better than I am ;) I spend 30 minutes in this village as a part of 6-7 stops travel, so no planning whatsoever ;) I stay on a shore to have visual control over the drone and fly thru countering instability (because of no GPS position) than it was hot so I've done the rest in a hurry (sorry about that ;) ) and continue to other places to see (it was a day of new places to visit).
Thanx for Your post You gave me a feeling of importance of what I do - Thank You.

Reactions: Steady Eddie
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu