DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NAV Canada drone App (Flying in Restricted airspace)

Keisersozze

Reactions
Using the App to get permission to fly in airspace that is both Class C and within a heliport. It's asking me for the "Minutes" as per attached photo. What minutes are they referring to? Planned flight time and how long it will take for me to get back to home point? Also, Drone Pilot app says that I need to use NAV Canada app to get permission to fly near a heliport in this case. Does that mean I no longer need to coordinate with the heliport myself directly if NAV Canada app approves my flight?

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_5790.PNG
    IMG_5790.PNG
    405.1 KB · Views: 28
Using the App to get permission to fly in airspace that is both Class C and within a heliport. It's asking me for the "Minutes" as per attached photo. What minutes are they referring to? Planned flight time and how long it will take for me to get back to home point? Also, Drone Pilot app says that I need to use NAV Canada app to get permission to fly near a heliport in this case. Does that mean I no longer need to coordinate with the heliport myself directly if NAV Canada app approves my flight?

Thanks!
Do you have a basic or an advanced pilot license? You need the advanced to fly in Class C airspace, at least that is my understanding.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000