DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Navdrone Issues

WanderLost

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I'm having problems with the Canadian Navdrone app. I'm using the Tripltek 8 Pro with my Air 2S. Often, the Navdrone app appears to lock up or fail. After planning a mission and pressing Publish, the app just sits there with the button greyed out. Another time, I was able to "Take off" and when I finished and touched "Land" the app said, "Failed, try again later." I tried later again and again and nothing happened. I was able to cancel and delete the "failed" operation.
I tried setting up the mission at home in case connectivity was the issue, but my cell phone and the tablet were both showing good connection to the Internet onsite and the app still failed to allow me to complete the mission.
I didn't have any problems setting up the mission in the DJI Fly App and saving the mission.
I deleted the app and reinstalled after emailing NavDrone support, but it's still a problem.
Any advice on where to look/try next?

Have you tried checking with the developer of the app?

Have you tried checking with the developer of the app?
Yes - I contacted Navdrone Canada tech support right away. Their advice was to reinstall and try again.

Yes - I contacted Navdrone Canada tech support right away. Their advice was to reinstall and try again.
This definitely seems to be an issue within the app. If you have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, and it still doesn't work correctly, you may need to wait for them to do an update to fix any bugs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots