DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The stunning island of Naxos, Greece - Feedback welcome!

I have been incredible lucky to be able to travel to Greece while still working remotely, and so of course I took my drone out on the beautiful island of Naxos! I would love any feedback on the footage or composition. Will be creating one this week for the island of Mykonons!

I am in favor that this has everything you could want, well done.
Greece is magical.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly you Mavic in the Rain
Coal

I have been incredible lucky to be able to travel to Greece while still working remotely, and so of course I took my drone out on the beautiful island of Naxos! I would love any feedback on the footage or composition. Will be creating one this week for the island of Mykonons!

Lovely footage of Naxos with lots of short clips, personal images, and great flying. Very nice job. The music choice was excellent and I think the color correction nicely done.

We were in Greece May 2018, including Mykonos. Best place for me to photograph there were the windmills. I was not into drones at the time but did a lot of time lapse. I did a 34 minute show which is quite long but if you are bored and have nothing better to do here it is.

Lovely footage of Naxos with lots of short clips, personal images, and great flying. Very nice job. The music choice was excellent and I think the color correction nicely done.

We were in Greece May 2018, including Mykonos. Best place for me to photograph there were the windmills. I was not into drones at the time but did a lot of time lapse. I did a 34 minute show which is quite long but if you are bored and have nothing better to do here it is.
Perfect job!!! I hope you have had a nice time in Greece.

This is fantastic! Really great inspiration, thanks so much for sharing!

Excellent quality videos, the northern part of Corfu is breath taking.

Thank you! Sadly cannot make it to Corfu this trip, but I hope to come back and do more early next year!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun