DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Near Sedona, AZ

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
This was shot with the Mavic 3 tele lens. Seven 5-shot AEBs, each set of shots manually overlapped ~33% with the next shot using the crosshairs of the tic-tac-toe on the screen to overlap a reasonable amount. Processed in Lightroom using the HDR Panorama option. You can probably get even better results by processing each 5 shot HDR in Aurora HDR which allows you to fine to each HDR precisely, then processing those into a pano. For those that might be interested it was shot at 34°48'50.2863" N, 111°54'15.583" W and it cracks me up that GPS information is recorded and I can share it so ridiculously easily. That's at W Arizona Hwy 89a, approx 6mi west of Sedona. It engendered a discussion on how we had specific places in mind we were driving to and how often that resulted in not paying attention to what's around and being open to stopping and flying/video/picture taking while in transit to the "planned" place. We did (on this drone vacation) a pretty good job of stopping and flying from wherever seemed interesting on our way to/from our planned area.

Last edited:
A nice bit of craftsmanship. Thanks for sharing. I too find it easy to be so focused on the destination that I miss so much along the way.

I learned a new word today! "Drone Vacation" :)

Nice work, btw. These drone thingies are just as good at stills as they are at video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoBeeshy