DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need 2 Batteries

Bensherrard1

Reactions
Good evening,

Any recommendations on where to order 2 batteries? I currently just have one battery. I know Amazon has them, but anywhere cheaper? Not looking at going aftermarket.... I'd like to stay OEM. Thank you!

I’ve been shopping for more Mavic 2 batteries, too. I haven’t ordered them yet, but one of our more favored forum sponsors (@djidroneservice) is selling new Fly More Combos for $299. I’m considering buying one, then selling everything but the batteries. If eBay prices are valid, then I could sell the bag, extra props and charger for more than $40.
That would get the batteries priced down below the best prices online,

Reactions: Bensherrard1
there to expensive i bought a product from them and my brother got the same for less than half what i paid at walmart sd cards is all i got but still !

The lowest that I have seen is US$112. I think it is a good deal. I will be ordering 2 from them soon.

Don’t read French well, but it’s not clear that these are genuine DJI batteries. The DJI logo means nothing. Official DJI sites usually say exactly that. I’d very this before purchasing.

I just bought 2 batteries from Cloud City Drones for $286.58 (130 each). They are genuine DJI Mavic 2 Intelligent Flight Batteries with SNs on them. They are working perfectly for me. Here's the URL.
store.cloudcitydrones.com

Don’t read French well, but it’s not clear that these are genuine DJI batteries. The DJI logo means nothing. Official DJI sites usually say exactly that. I’d very this before purchasing.

OK, perhaps! If I go ahead and buy one as a guinea pig, what will I have to look for to determine if it's a genuine or not when putting side-by-side with my current/original battery of the M2P? The price to me is very enticing. Please educate me. Thx.

China ripping of China? what has the world come to? ?? I hope someone out there is making quazi legitimate batteries? dji is no longer making them. hopefully an X engineer?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22