DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need a air GPS module

Antonio da Cruz

Reactions
Hi All. I am new to the group.
I am based in Springs, South Africa. Have been enjoying my Mavic Air since I bought
it at Dubai international 6 weeks ago. The past weekend RTH caused my Air to clip
a small tree branch and it fell onto concrete onto its back. All seemed well until I realized
the GPS was not on. After doing all the tests and res20180327_125619.jpg ets I stripped the drone and saw the problem.
The GPS module had cracked. Does anyone have a module off a wrecked drone they can sell
me. DJI want me to send them the drone but I would rather do the repair myself.
Quicker and cheaper.

If you don't find any takers, you can buy a replacement Mavic Air GPS module here on eBay.

Hi All. I am new to the group.
I am based in Springs, South Africa. Have been enjoying my Mavic Air since I bought
it at Dubai international 6 weeks ago. The past weekend RTH caused my Air to clip
a small tree branch and it fell onto concrete onto its back. All seemed well until I realized
the GPS was not on. After doing all the tests and resView attachment 34519 ets I stripped the drone and saw the problem.
The GPS module had cracked. Does anyone have a module off a wrecked drone they can sell
me. DJI want me to send them the drone but I would rather do the repair myself.
Quicker and cheaper.
Purchased one from the US on Ebay. Should arrive in South Africa in the next 2-4- days

Curious to see how this works out. I crashed my Mavic air as well, everything works fine except the GPS. I figure I have the same issue. Ordered a new GPS from the eBay link provided.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22