DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need a good backpack

jaysrmc

Reactions
I need a good backpack that will fit either a M2Zoom or M2P. Any suggestions? It doesn't have to be hard shell but it has to hold up while riding my Harley.

I bought this one below, and it works great. I bought it for my Mavic Pro when I first bought a drone about 1.5 years ago, but sold it with the Mavic so I could get the Mavic 2 Pro. When I bought the new one for the M2 it was actually smaller than the old one for the Mavic Pro. It is small light weight, water proof and has a place for three batteries plus one on the Mavic 2 so that is up to 4 batteries.

It has a hard shell top and I paid $29.95 on ebay, though it takes about 3 weeks to get here. If you have time it is a great buy, you can find them for about $35 on ebay if you look around but make sure it is the one for the Mavic 2 PRO. I have a spare now because I was too hasty pushing the buy button and bought the first one for a Mavic Pro again, then realized my mistake and had to buy another for the Mavic 2 Pro. So if anyone want a Mavic Pro hard shell backpack case for $30 get in touch. This one below is for the Pro 2 or the Zoom.

Jesykin Mavic 2 pro Backpack Carbon Firber Case Shoulder Bag for DJI Mavic 2 Pro Zoom Drone Battery

If you are OK with a sling and not a backpack, I highly recommend the Peak Design Everyday Sling 10L. I use the 5L for my Air, and the 10L would be perfect for a Mavic 2.

I need a good backpack that will fit either a M2Zoom or M2P. Any suggestions? It doesn't have to be hard shell but it has to hold up while riding my Harley.
I bought the Lowepro BP250 last week and I couldn't be more happy. Perfect for a drone + mirrorless camera + 13" laptop. Many pockets and clever design. I had a Lowepro backpack for many years and I know how strong they are.

https://www.amazon.com/Lowepro-View...=B014CKVZWU&psc=1&refRID=H4QBR4REK7S1HY1SVSX5

Make sure to weigh the usability, and cost, of panniers.You'll be more comfortable with the panniers, but the backpack lets you hike away from the bike and costs less.

I have a cupboard full of backpacks all which turned out to be useless. That is until I bought the Lowepro BP250. , Awesome! Can carry my Mavic 2Pro and Macbook plus space for
My Osmo Mobile and accessories. There is also the BP 150 which is smaller. What’s good is that it’s designed for carrying a drone and all your accessories plus their are straps that clip at both the waist and chest.

Reactions: MGVision
I think you can't go wrong with either the 200 or the 250 BP from Lowepro, depending on your needs.

I use the OEM soft case inside a dakine wet/dry bag when I'm riding. I'm in Hawaii so rain can pop up out of nowhere. Most bags that will fit the drone aren't waterproof... food for thought when your on your motorcycle. Some days I just strap my waterproof cheap harbor freight & tools case to the back of my pack. Allows to bring more than just a drone along on your adventures. I like having options

I have a cupboard full of backpacks all which turned out to be useless. That is until I bought the Lowepro BP250. , Awesome! Can carry my Mavic 2Pro and Macbook plus space for
My Osmo Mobile and accessories. There is also the BP 150 which is smaller. What’s good is that it’s designed for carrying a drone and all your accessories plus their are straps that clip at both the waist and chest.
I just ordered the same.

I use a Canon deluxe backpack 200EG. It holds mavic 2, 3 batts and all my equipment,fast charger all.$39.99 amazon. All my stuff in it is 17lbs. I love it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest