DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need a good reliable lighting charger for mavic 2 pro remote

Chook

Reactions
So the cord that came with the mp2 broke so I’m going to use the other port on the controller ( the port on the bottom of the controller) and I need a reliable lightning charger to do the job?ps if there is a better quality cable for the port on the side I will get it as the dji ones are a piece of ****

Reactions: Chook
I use a magnetic data cable like this.

plug.jpg

You can leave the little plug part in the controller permanently to stop damaging the port.
It has no effect on the bottom controller port if left in so you can use that to connect a tablet with no ill effect.

Reactions: Chook and Hauptmann
I use a magnetic data cable like this.

So where from please? Never seen one before.So you just move the magnetic end away from the connector if using the other bottom connector?

So where from please? Never seen one before.So you just move the magnetic end away from the connector if using the other bottom connector?
I have a few for different thing, got them all on eBay.

Try a search for eBay item number 383117628757 that should work at the time of posting, if not try Braided 90 Degree Right Angle Type C/IOS/Micro USB Fast Data Sync Charger Cable

I have a few for different thing, got them all on eBay.

Try a search for eBay item number 383117628757 that should work at the time of posting, if not try Braided 90 Degree Right Angle Type C/IOS/Micro USB Fast Data Sync Charger Cable

Many thanks. You were right The Cyborg about the availability of M2 Pro controllers the other week - got sorted immediately, good price brand new. Unfortunately no decent weather to use it!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada