Need a sample Mavic 3 Cine TXT log

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
I'm looking for a Mavic 3 Cine TXT flight log to do some testing with my flight log viewers. Anyone able to post one here or share one with me privately?

5121347.jpg

I got some samples. Thanks :)

Can you share with me the samples?

How do you pull the .txt logs? When I do the export on the Mavic 3 they automatically get compressed .dat files, which don't have any recognizable text that I can see.

DJI FLY

The flight files look like this: DJIFlightRecord_2019-08-01_[11-15-07].txt

Android users:
Plug your tablet via USB cable to your PC and access it like a USB drive. The files are in the folder "/DJI/dji.go.v5/FlightRecord/".

iOS users: Here is a helpful video explaining how to get these.

• As explained in the video - you need the "FlightRecords" folder and not the "Logs" folder.
  • Also, you can access the files directly with the Files app: On your device, open the Files app, then click on "Browser" on the bottom left, then "On My Iphone"->"DJI Fly"->"FlightRecords", then click on "Select" on the top right coner, select the files you want to upload, then click on the share icon and Airdrop them to your Mac or send them by email to yourself. If emailed, open your email and save the file attachments.
How do you pull the .txt logs? When I do the export on the Mavic 3 they automatically get compressed .dat files, which don't have any recognizable text that I can see.

Thanks. Now that I knew what I was looking for on the RC Pro with the Mavic 3 Cine I could find it with the search function.

Plugging the RC Pro into a PC I can search for the flight records. One of (there are a bunch) the files is called DJIFlightRecord_2021-12-02_[19-11-29].txt

When I try to open it on a Windows PC I get the error that the file is invalid.

Although it ends in .txt it has a "zip" icon beside it. I've tied to unzip it with WinZip and. 7-zip, but both of these give an error as well.

Sorry to be such a luddite about this - how does one view this file?

thanks,

On the RCPro the .txt files are located in /Android/data/dji.go.v5/files/flightrecord

Upload to Airdata.

https://app.airdata.com/

If you want more info than you get with the free account, they have a coupon code this week:

AIR20

20% off first payment
Coupon code is valid through Dec 7 2021

Thanks. Now that I knew what I was looking for on the RC Pro with the Mavic 3 Cine I could find it with the search function.

Plugging the RC Pro into a PC I can search for the flight records. One of (there are a bunch) the files is called DJIFlightRecord_2021-12-02_[19-11-29].txt

When I try to open it on a Windows PC I get the error that the file is invalid.

Although it ends in .txt it has a "zip" icon beside it. I've tied to unzip it with WinZip and. 7-zip, but both of these give an error as well.

Sorry to be such a luddite about this - how does one view this file?

thanks,

Reactions: Steve56303
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato