DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help calibrating vision sensors on a PC for Mavic pro

Wade Gizzy

Reactions
I downloaded the DJI assistant software, but after that, I am lost. I was looking for "calibrate vision sensors on Mavic pro", or something to that effect. I just can't navigate the system. All I get is a screen that states: "How to connect to inspire 2" and on the lower left it states: Version: V1.2.5. Where do I go from there, and how do I do it? I am a 66 y.o. retired dentist, not an IT guy!

welcome to the forum, sorry cant help with your question myself ,but i am sure there will be someone along soon to answer you

I downloaded the DJI assistant software, but after that, I am lost. I was looking for "calibrate vision sensors on Mavic pro", or something to that effect. I just can't navigate the system. All I get is a screen that states: "How to connect to inspire 2" and on the lower left it states: Version: V1.2.5. Where do I go from there, and how do I do it? I am a 66 y.o. retired dentist, not an IT guy!

Because your on the first screen still showing the inspire 2, it means that the MP hasn't connected to the computer and hasn't been recognized by DJI Assistant 2

• Did you power the drone on before connecting ?
  • Did you hear the usb connection tone when you plugged in the usb into the PC ?
  • If you hear one tone and then another a little after it means the USB cannot connect and that the correct usb driver has not been installed by DJI Assistant 2

Make sure this is the version of DJI Assistant 2 you have installed (it's at the bottom of this web page)

If your still having connection problems , you may need to run the usb driver installation file (to find the file look at the file path at the top of the photo), if you have a 32bit windows system run DriverSetup32, if you have a 64bit system run DriverSetup64

DJI Assistant 2 driver batch file - Copy.JPG

That was embarrassing, turning on the drone worked! Around technology, sometimes I feel like a bushman from New Guinea trying to learn how to use a VCR and not knowing I have to first turn on the TV!

THANK YOU!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000