DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help deciding...

WenatcheeMavicFlights

Reactions
Hello!

So I’m considering trading my Mavic Pro for an Air.
My only real reason is for the better camera on the Air, otherwise I love my Pro and have a ton of accessories for it.
So what do you guys think? Should I do it or not?

Reactions: Former Member
a friend of mine has the air and I have a mpp. After giving the air a few tries yes it may have some better features but all in all I still like my mpp better. The range is better the fly time is longer and I dont see a huge difference in camera. I wish I had some photos from when I last used his to compare. But i think what you have a is a better drone overall.

you would be getting less air time per battery with the air plus loosing ocusync and signal stability at distance with only standard wifi

a friend of mine has the air and I have a mpp. After giving the air a few tries yes it may have some better features but all in all I still like my mpp better. The range is better the fly time is longer and I dont see a huge difference in camera. I wish I had some photos from when I last used his to compare. But i think what you have a is a better drone overall.
I think I’m gonna stick with my Pro I love ocusync and the battery life! Thanks for your input!

you would be getting less air time per battery with the air plus loosing ocusync and signal stability at distance with only standard wifi
Both very important to me! Sounds like a step down. I’m gonna stick with my Pro! Tha k you

Reactions: Former Member
They were on the lottery system when I got out of school. Missed my number by three. Nam was winding way down at that time. To busy working and chasing you know what to sign up.

They were on the lottery system when I got out of school. Missed my number by three. Nam was winding way down at that time. To busy working and chasing you know what to sign up.

I went down to sign up before I got drafted. When I got down there, the sergeant told me there was no draft. (Stripes)

Reactions: old man mavic
If camera quality is what you’re after, the M2P won’t disappoint.
Combined with excellent overall capabilities, it would be a step up for sure. Ive been absolutely impressed with mine.

If camera quality is what you’re after, the M2P won’t disappoint.
Combined with excellent overall capabilities, it would be a step up for sure. Ive been absolutely impressed with mine.
Believe me if I had the money I would own one right now! The M2P is amazing! Someday I will own it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys