DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help, new to MavicPro

Ce4life81707

Reactions
I have a DJI Mavic Pro I am haveing issues off and on and cannot figure out what it is. There are times I connect to the app and times it will NOT connect at all no matter what I do. Does anyone know of a solution to fix this issue? Thanks. Really appreciate it!

Its probably one of two problems. The cable connecting your device to the controller or the mobile device you're using.

Can you provide some more details? To begin... What are you connecting to? Phone, Tablet, Googles?

Last edited:
Like ksmusa said above...

And have you tried unplugging and re-plugging the usb connector, once the Mavic has initialized, and with the app already loaded? This has helped me connect on several occasions when I couldn't otherwise.

It Will connect perfectly fine at any time to my wife's iPhone but when I try and connect mine it does not want to connect to the app and in the video mode on app is not working at all! But 2 days ago was working perfectly fine.

Can you provide some more details? To begin... What are you connecting to? Phone, Tablet, Googles?

I had tried my cord for my phone even and won't work at all. But connects to my wife's phone with no issues.

And have you tried unplugging and re-plugging the usb connector, once the Mavic has initialized, and with the app already loaded? This has helped me connect on several occasions when I couldn't otherwise.

I have tried every single different way to turn on the app and the drone and the controller. And nothing helps. Deleted and reinstalled and all

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karthikeyan103