DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help with quickshots - Pro Platinum

Bill_P

Reactions
After selecting controller icon on left side, then selecting quickshots, I do not get any choices as to which quickshot I want. I can draw a box around something on the screen, select go and it appears to perform a dronie. I don't get any options to control the Dronie flight. What am I doing wrong?

All nice examples of the three quickshot modes, but I need to know how you selected them. I have watched many videos on quickshots. They all show the option of selecting which of the three quickshot modes you would like. I am not getting any options, I seem to be automatically in Dronie mode and don't get any flight options like speed or distance.

Last edited:
I've got the same issue. I was able to access the options months ago. Not sure what happened. I assumed with the NLD mod and other mods something happened but I'm curious if anyone has the answer. Thanks.

I've got the same issue. I was able to access the options months ago. Not sure what happened. I assumed with the NLD mod and other mods something happened but I'm curious if anyone has the answer. Thanks.
I found a thread where some have fixed the problem by reloading firmware. They said the firmware in the controller and the drone had different versions. I am planning on reloading firmware to see if that fixes the issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S