DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help with this mystery lost/crashed incident

crs06e

Reactions
Hello, I need some help understanding what happened in this flight. My mavic mini is currently lost/crashed and I have not found it. As I was flying, the drone became disconnected and I don't know what happened after that. Here is the flight log:

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2020-06-02_[19-49-46].txt
    305.6 KB · Views: 21
Looks like that when you started descending you flew straight into a tree. You narrowly avoided the one on the right side but went straight at the second one.
Did you tried looking around that area? Considering it was flying at a very low altitude when it crashed, it can't be far away from that tree.

1591213605307.png
1591213785070.png

Last edited:
Ok. 10 meters is more than I thought. Not 100% confident at the moment if it is in the water, but I will be soon. Taking a flounder gigging boat back this weekend at night with a ton of lights on it that will light up the bottom in the whole area. I waded the area this evening and felt around with my feet.

Ok. 10 meters is more than I thought. Not 100% confident at the moment if it is in the water, but I will be soon. Taking a flounder gigging boat back this weekend at night with a ton of lights on it that will light up the bottom in the whole area. I waded the area this evening and felt around with my feet.
Depending how dense the tree really is, it could be stuck there. But it really cant be far away. Are you sure you are searching at the right coordinates?

How deep is the water? A Mavic Mini doesn't weigh much, if the water has any kind of current it might have carried the drone downstream (if it fell in the water).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder