DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help with version 1.4.12 of the DJI Fly App

lissforester

Reactions
Hi,
I installed the latest DJI Fly App (1.4.12) on my Android device last night and I am not sure I did the right thing.
Before using the older App lower resolution images and video were saved to my phone (Samsung S9) or my Tablet (Lenovo M10 Second Ed).
My Drone is the Mini2.
Since the upgrade I am not getting any lower resolution copies being saved on either of my Android devices, with the older App the images and video were being saved in my Photos Folder. Can anyone offer any advice on how to default back to the way it was with those lower res images being saved to my viewing device.
Many thanks in anticipation.
Great forum by the way, I love the fact that I get emails telling me of the latest posts, plus the forum has been so much help with advice on technical issues like battery care/storage and charging. Keep up the good work us newbies are relying on you.

Edit:
Lenovo M10 works very well with the Fly App and the Mini 2, but, one thing that does not work properly is the Compass at the bottom left of the screen, my understanding is that the Lenovo does not have a magnetometer so although the compass seems to be doing things it is random, but the maps tracking still works as it always has, and to be honest I like that system much better myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: old man mavic
Hi me again,
False alarm, I have just found that there are changes in the way the images and videos are initially stored.
They are now stored within the DJI Fly App itself, they are accessed through the 'Album' icon in bottom left of the App Home Screen. When entering the Album you have the choice to either export the image to your My Photos Folder on you Andriod device or alternately you can delete them from the album.
Sorry for wasting you time, next time I will look before I squeal.

Every day above the ground is a good one, in many ways.

We all have those days, glad you sorted out your issue. Always a good feeling when you sort it yourself. Have a good day 😁
Regards

Reactions: old man mavic

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3