DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NEED HELP

Zuno

Reactions
hello everyone. I have a dji magic air 2s. today when I tried to fly I got a series of errors that I don't know how to solve (I'm attaching a screenshot of the errors) my drone has never had any accident or crash. how can I solve it? Thank you very much

Attachments

• IMG_4496.png
    IMG_4496.png
    293.6 KB · Views: 36
You have an IMU Problem. Did you calibrate it?
The 40012 error was the biggest indication, This error tells you that the IMU or its Data cannot be seen by the Camera gimble. Take it OUTSIDE away from any manmade objects and do your calibrations there.

Last edited:
This is the picture translated...

Flight Checklist
Gimbal fails to connect. Contact DJI team for assistance. (Code: 40012)
Calibrate IMU (Code: 30050)
Weak satellite positioning signal. This may affect positioning accuracy. Fly with caution (Code: 30049)
Gyroscope initialization failed. Restart the aircraft. (Code: 30045)
Barometer initialization failed. Restart the aircraft. (Code: 30047)
No satellite positioning signal. Hovering is not allowed. Fly with caution (Code: 30007)
Weak satellite positioning signal. Degraded GEO Information function. Fly with caution (Code:1b0a0001)

Feel free to first try a IMU calibration, but... this looks to be way more than what a simple calibration can solve... the most troublesome is highlighted in bold, looks more like something have disconnected from the Flight controller. Either you carefully lift off the outer shell of the drone & inspect all connections & soldering's, maybe you can spot something obvious... or send it in for a repair.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rudyr