DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need opinion.

dronko

Reactions
Hello guys, I'm new here. Buying a new drone and I need help. I have dji tello and want to upgrade to something with better camera for photo and video. Thinking about mavic mini or mini 2, what are your recommendations? Price range is about 400-600 dollars. And site suggestions would be good if you know where are some discounts. In EU, i'm from Croatia. PS: sorry if my english is bad :)

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of recommendations and support. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hello from the Crossroads of America dronko.

If I had to choose between the two, I would purchase the Mini 2 since it's better than the original.

I don't have the mini's, but I started with a Spark and have a MA2.

Good luck with the shopping and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
In regard to your question, I had a Mini 1 and sold it to upgrade to a Mini 2. There is no question that the Mini 2 is the way to go. While there is a bit of a difference in price you'll forget the cost 30 seconds after you write the check. The Mini 2 is superior in terms of power, video and stills and transmission. You won't regret spending the extra money for the Mini 2, but with the Mini 1 the first day you can't fly because of higer winds you'll regret not having gone for the newer one. JMO

For what it's worth I have the MM, Mini2 and the MA2. I'd say if you have the money to get the Mini2 in the fly more combo that's giving you close enough to the performance of the Mavic Air2 in performance but in the body of the original Mavic Mini to make it worth passing over the MM. If the price is too steep though I don't think you will be unhappy with the original Mini. You just might want to upgrade quicker?

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada