DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

need recommendation for reliable android tablet that fits controller

motopokep

Reactions
I've been having disconnect issues with my Asus Nexus 7 Gen 2 for years, despite troubleshooting, USB debugging, uninstalling updates. I'm looking for a reliable Android tablet that would work with Litchi and DJI Go 4, largest that would fit inside the stock Mavic Pro RC handles without having to use aftermarket holders...I'm thinking 7 inch screen.

If it matters, I'm still using Dji Go 4 v 4.3.20 and not planning to upgrade. Thanks.

Reactions: mereflyer
I've been having disconnect issues with my Asus Nexus 7 Gen 2 for years, despite troubleshooting, USB debugging, uninstalling updates. I'm looking for a reliable Android tablet that would work with Litchi and DJI Go 4, largest that would fit inside the stock Mavic Pro RC handles without having to use aftermarket holders...I'm thinking 7 inch screen.

If it matters, I'm still using Dji Go 4 v 4.3.20 and not planning to upgrade. Thanks.

When I flew my Spark, I used an Apple Mini 4.

It fits in the controller for my Spark which is similar and runs the Go4 app.

I'm not an Apple guy but purchased the Mini 4 because it worked well with DJI products.

You might look for a used Mini 4 if you don't find a suitable Droid.

A Mini 5 would be better and I assume it's the same size of the 4 that fits the controller.

20171207_202020.jpg

I've spent hours reviewing the options today, as much as I wanted to stick to an Android system to avoid spending time on learning Apple, I went ahead and ordered a renewed IPAD Mini 5, it was $200, it fits inside controller handles, and I'm now convinced that IOS is more reliable than Android when it comes to DJI Go, so there it is, thanks for the advice.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun