Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need references on DJI Drone Service

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Hi to all on this forum
I'm about ready to purchase a new DJI Mavic 2 Pro+ Fly More Bundle, and DJI Refresh from DJI Drone Service. I am doing my due diligence to just be sure I'll be ok. I did a Google search of the company and got some negative Better Business reviews and so now I am checking out if I'll be ok with the company. They gave me a very nice price. Apologies to the company if you read this, and no negative thoughts intended, but I try to do this with any major purchase so do not take it personally. I know they are supporters of this forum and advertisers.

They are very active here, and I’ve not seen any negative views expressed within these forums. It would be my opinion that they would be perfectly good to work with

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Hi to all on this forum
I'm about ready to purchase a new DJI Mavic 2 Pro+ Fly More Bundle, and DJI Refresh from DJI Drone Service. I am doing my due diligence to just be sure I'll be ok. I did a Google search of the company and got some negative Better Business reviews and so now I am checking out if I'll be ok with the company. They gave me a very nice price. Apologies to the company if you read this, and no negative thoughts intended, but I try to do this with any major purchase so do not take it personally. I know they are supporters of this forum and advertisers.
Always great to do the proper research before making a purchase. I do the same.

Although I have no direct experience with them, I would not have an issue purchasing a new drone from them because:
  • They are an approved vendor here and regularly provide helpful information.
  • They are an authorized DJI reseller
  • If you are purchasing with a credit card and buying a NEW drone then you really have next to zero exposure. Either you get what you pay for or you send it back and get the amount credited back to your card.

Always great to do the proper research before making a purchase. I do the same.

Although I have no direct experience with them, I would not have an issue purchasing a new drone from them because:
  • They are an approved vendor here and regularly provide helpful information.
  • They are an authorized DJI reseller
  • If you are purchasing with a credit card and buying a NEW drone then you really have next to zero exposure. Either you get what you pay for or you send it back and get the amount credited back to your card.
Are any of the forum members out there customers of DJI Drone Service to give me a reference?(positive or negative). The BBB (Better Business Bureau) reviews that I googled were really not very positive.

When they first started out here as a sponsor several months back and we were getting acquainted with them, they had a few communications issues with a few members. Their name also was mistaken as a ploy to misrepresent themselves as part of the DJI company.
That probably was a short term issue with growing pains and reorganizing. That lasted for less than a month. In reality their main interest and focus was in repairing DJI products, but not to misrepresent as part of the DJI organization.

They are very well known and respected with us now, especially with repairs.

Reactions: DDS
Hi to all on this forum
Dale pleasure chatting today,
If you don't want to go ahead w/ the order that's totally fine...As far your concern as @PhantomFandom eloquently mentioned in today's day and age if I bill your credit card $1,817 and ship you a brick instead of the M2P package we quoted ( @ the best price on the planet) u can always inform paypal or your financial institution and they will be more than happy to refund you. Definitely won't get to that as we are here and you even have my cell phone # and personal email. As I mentioned we are here even AFTER the sale. Try getting that from dji, bestbuy.
We are not hiding anything but I want you to be comfortable w/ your purchase so if you do decide to pay via the direct link I sent you won't be disappointed. If not than that's also ok totally your decision.
Thanks
Steve

Reactions: BigAl07
Dale pleasure chatting today,
If you don't want to go ahead w/ the order that's totally fine...As far your concern as @PhantomFandom eloquently mentioned in today's day and age if I bill your credit card $1,817 and ship you a brick instead of the M2P package we quoted ( @ the best price on the planet) u can always inform paypal or your financial institution and they will be more than happy to refund you. Definitely won't get to that as we are here and you even have my cell phone # and personal email. As I mentioned we are here even AFTER the sale. Try getting that from dji, bestbuy.
We are not hiding anything but I want you to be comfortable w/ your purchase so if you do decide to pay via the direct link I sent you won't be disappointed. If not than that's also ok totally your decision.
Thanks
Steve
Hey Steve: Thanks so much for your reply and concern.I really do want to go ahead with the order! It is my nature to do some diligence when sending a large amount of money-The proposal was indeed very nice and I was ready to buy. RE: the request for references... that's just me, and not for you to worry. I thought I would Google the company name and Google came up with BBB (Better Business Bureau) reviews and some scared the heck out of me. Will be happy to copy/paste them to your e-mail if you want. So I wrote a general request for references to the forum and you can see the positive feedback so far. Would it be problem getting a few of your recent customers to send a reference? I'm sure you think I'm an ungrateful jerk but in the times we are living, I'll live with that rather than be regretful. Please understand.

Are any of the forum members out there customers of DJI Drone Service to give me a reference?(positive or negative). The BBB (Better Business Bureau) reviews that I googled were really not very positive.
I am a customer of theirs and to say I am pleased is a huge understatement. Their Customer Service is 2nd to none. I haven't purchased a new unit but I have had one repaired (majorly) and bought parts (they shipped extras too) for another. I'm VERY pleased with them.

There was an instance on this forum where there was intially an issue with a unit not being repaired in a timely manner. In the end it was a DJI Firmware problem and instead of making the owner wait on DJI to provide the needed update they replaced the aircraft for the client. That's going ABOVE and BEYOND in my books.

I am a customer of theirs and to say I am pleased is a huge understatement. Their Customer Service is 2nd to none. I haven't purchased a new unit but I have had one repaired (majorly) and bought parts (they shipped extras too) for another. I'm VERY pleased with them.

There was an instance on this forum where there was intially an issue with a unit not being repaired in a timely manner. In the end it was a DJI Firmware problem and instead of making the owner wait on DJI to provide the needed update they replaced the aircraft for the client. That's going ABOVE and BEYOND in my books.
THANK YOU- I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

Reactions: DDS and BigAl07
I bought some Batteries for my Mavic Air they were a good price and super fast to ship. Also they sent me free props because I gave them a good review

Reactions: BigAl07 and DDS

I preordered my Mavic Mini from them about a week before it was officially released as they had them in stock. It was shipped promptly on the promised date, 11-Nov, and i received it 3 days later shipped free via Fed-Ex. Hope this helps.

I would have bought the Mini combo from them but he informed us they were out of stock but also informed us Florida Drone Supply still had stock.
They did what Claus did in Miracle on 34th Street.

Reactions: BigAl07 and DDS
Hi Dale,
Like you, I did my due diligence in making sure all the ducks were in a row before I pulled the trigger on buying a new Mavic 2pro with smart controller and DJI refresh. I’ve literally been scouring, watching and waiting these last 2 months before buying and I did buy it through DDS yesterday. I received confirmation this morning that it had been shipped out. So if you want to hang in there a few days, I can let you know how, when and what arrived.
• man I hope it’s not a brick, I have enough of those already(lol)
Blue Skies from SoCal

Would it be problem getting a few of your recent customers to send a reference?
You're probably overthinking this one just a bit.

They are one of the top authorized DJI dealers in the US. As Steve mentioned, you'll be protected by your credit card company if something does not go as expected. I'm sure you're familiar with how credit cards are designed to protect consumers from any unfortunate situations.

Hi Dale,
Like you, I did my due diligence in making sure all the ducks were in a row before I pulled the trigger on buying a new Mavic 2pro with smart controller and DJI refresh. I’ve literally been scouring, watching and waiting these last 2 months before buying and I did buy it through DDS yesterday. I received confirmation this morning that it had been shipped out. So if you want to hang in there a few days, I can let you know how, when and what arrived.
Blue Skies from SoCal
Hi Dale,
Blue Skies from SoCal
Hi Blue Skies from SoCal:
You are, indeed, the first actual Mavic2Pro buyer to respond. As mentioned, I was already to hit the buy button with a super great deal but a little guy on my shoulder told me to Google the company first and that's where I got confused. Now with all of the positive reinforcement from this forum I am feeling much better about proceeding. I really hate to hurt the company's feelings and really want to work with them if further problems exists. Certainly, working with Chinese DJI for support was a translation/language barrier disaster for me.

Yes, please let me know "how, when, and what" it arrived. The sale lasts until Dec. 4th.

Reactions: Skyflyer129 and DDS
I bought the refurbed mavic 2 pro and flymore kit a couple weeks ago for the 100 off for forum members. They shipped it fast and it arrived as described. I couldnt wait for black friday!

I ordered the MP2 and filters on Sunday, no email yet that it has been shipped. Hopefully, they weren't out of stock or I just haven't received my tracking information yet.

Plenty in stock
Take a look at the Great Wall of China
Ray we will ship your order today issue was we don’t have the dji nd filter you ordered
Will address options

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members