DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need some help

If you search on youtube there was a couple of mavic pro tear down videos I watched a few years ago. They seemed pretty complete.

Got to be less expensive buying the Mavic than all the parts.
At first I thought you wanted to build something that could do the same but by your answer to my last post you want to build an actual Mavic Pro

What do you see as not right?
No disrespect intended , but if you have the the technical skills to do this , the electrical , micro soldering ability etc you should be working somewhere where your talents are well compensated . Maybe try your hand at drone repair / modding ? You cut seriously undercut DJI in this respect and have a nice side income.

Have you looked at ifixit:

Thanks for sharing this information, I have a mavic pro and have not had any problems, but this could come in handy.
Thanks Bob Snyder

No disrespect intended , but if you have the the technical skills to do this , the electrical , micro soldering ability etc you should be working somewhere where your talents are well compensated . Maybe try your hand at drone repair / modding ? You cut seriously undercut DJI in this respect and have a nice side income.
Thank you for the complement ,but I do this for pleasure I am not the brightest rock in the box when it comes to DJi drones!! I worked on a Phantom 3s for a year and a half,before giving in and sending it in for repair! I have learned that Yuneec drones are much simpler to work on thou!!!

Sounds great, please keep it within 2000 miles of my property :)

Amen !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242