DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need some technical help

JB10940

Reactions
I am looking to purchase the 2018 iPad to use with my M2P. I’d like to import my videos (h.265 4K) using micro usb to lightning adapter. Is this the correct way to transfer videos/photos from Mavic 2 pro to the iPad? I’ve done some research and can’t seem to find out if: a) this is possible and b) if the adapter will transfer h.265. I’m figuring someone here has already tackled this but couldn’t find a thread addressing this, so apologies if redundant.

Hi JB10940

Not sure I fully understand your question, are you asking :- "if having recorded video on your M2P you want to remove the Micro SSD card from the bird and then using a card reader import the video into your iPad", if that is your question, then yes you can I have done it before..

Waylander

Hi JB10940

Not sure I fully understand your question, are you asking :- "if having recorded video on your M2P you want to remove the Micro SSD card from the bird and then using a card reader import the video into your iPad", if that is your question, then yes you can I have done it before..

Waylander
Thank you for the response. I’m aware that it is possible to remove the card and use an adapter to transfer to the iPad from M2P. I’m confused as to whether after having recorded the video on M2P in h.265 codec if I will be able to transfer the video in h.265 to the iPad using an adapter. Apologies if my question wasn’t very clear.

I don't see that the adapter would know any different, it just passes data from one device to the next. If anything it should be better with the H.265 codec as it compresses the files more which means there is less data to transfer when compared with a H.264 file.

Reactions: JB10940
To the point, using the card reader to transfer any file whether PDF, TXT, JPG, etc makes no difference, It's just a file transfer. just as it makes no difference what language you speak over the phone, your voice still gets to the other end.

To the point, using the card reader to transfer any file whether PDF, TXT, JPG, etc makes no difference, It's just a file transfer. just as it makes no difference what language you speak over the phone, your voice still gets to the other end.
Well put. Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair