DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need Update

djbmsu

Reactions
Good morning
I m new to the Lakeland area (Polk City) Building a new home and am in need of my DJI Inspire 1 drone updated. I have not flown it in about 9 months and have charged the batteries and controls but nothing.
Appears it needs so attention that I am not capable of doing. Looking for someone to pay to update and get it ready again to fly. Never crashed nor damaged.
Contact Don via email or phone

Thanks

Don 941.276.4494

Good morning
I m new to the Lakeland area (Polk City) Building a new home and am in need of my DJI Inspire 1 drone updated. I have not flown it in about 9 months and have charged the batteries and controls but nothing.
Appears it needs so attention that I am not capable of doing. Looking for someone to pay to update and get it ready again to fly. Never crashed nor damaged.
Contact Don via email or phone

Thanks

Don 941.276.4494

If you are ever in/around the Space Coast area give me a shout - I’d be happy to help.

If you are ever in/around the Space Coast area give me a shout - I’d be happy to help.
Thrilled to have a quick reply. I am in Polk City and since I have time I can bring everything to your location. Just let me know a time and place.
Thank you

Don Buschini 941.276.4494

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llMUTTZZll