DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Neophyte M2P pilot (cough) from S.E. Michigan checking in

ItsDarts

Reactions
After 15 minutes of total flight time, I decided I needed to read, read and read. The best place for that is from other users. For practice, I also went out and got a Ryze Tello that I could beat to hell at a more manageable price. This thing must secretly be made by Timex, it has taken a few lickens.. OK, now I have a ton of reading to do. Clear Skies!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Well Hello from SE Michigan too[emoji16].
If need be, put your drone into Beginner mode for a more controlled flight to learn on. Try all your moves out in an open field.
Where SE are ya? I’m in Sterling Heights

After 15 minutes of total flight time, I decided I needed to read, read and read. The best place for that is from other users. For practice, I also went out and got a Ryze Tello that I could beat to **** at a more manageable price. This thing must secretly be made by Timex, it has taken a few lickens.. OK, now I have a ton of reading to do. Clear Skies!
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new M2P (Good call on the Tello LOL), Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada