DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New 2019 DJI FPV Goggles

MavicPro2Ed

Reactions
Why is no one talking about the new 2019 DJI FPV Goggles?
We've been waiting a long long time for a goggles release - is this the one to buy?
Would this make sense to use with Mavic 2 Pro?
Would the standard Mavic 2 Pro controller work with these?
Would a nonprofessional racer be better off with the old RE goggles?
Will these work for VR, watching movies, etc, or are these only for racing?

Well, Im sorry to be negative, as Im sure this isnt the type of feedback you were looking for, but Ill never buy another DJI product until they admit, fix and recall the prevelant Range/RF Interference issue that the Goggles RE have in their SDR programming.

Its only is an issue when the RE's are connected to the M2. Max of 1000ft horiz distance... As soon as the RE's are powered off, the M2 reacquires full strength signal and can go for miles, no matter the enviroment Im flying in.

I just cant support a company who has consistently cared more about keeping new products rolling out over caring for the customer base that has allowed their growth, and that statement reflects back much further than just the Goggles RE/M2 product line.

With that said, they do look and sound cool, but what tech doesnt based solely from the [somewhat false] manufacturers advertisements?

Well, Im sorry to be negative, as Im sure this isnt the type of feedback you were looking for, but Ill never buy another DJI product until they admit, fix and recall the prevelant Range/RF Interference issue that the Goggles RE have in their SDR programming.

Its only is an issue when the RE's are connected to the M2. Max of 1000ft horiz distance... As soon as the RE's are powered off, the M2 reacquires full strength signal and can go for miles, no matter the enviroment Im flying in.

I just cant support a company who has consistently cared more about keeping new products rolling out over caring for the customer base that has allowed their growth, and that statement reflects back much further than just the Goggles RE/M2 product line.

With that said, they do look and sound cool, but what tech doesnt based solely from the [somewhat false] manufacturers advertisements?
i have the dji goggles re and have no problem with the range?

We've been waiting a long long time for a goggles release - is this the one to buy?
the newest goggles haven’t been out very long so not many have tried them yet,i have two of the white version one black re and the epson and the work very well,the epson seems to get hot and lags when the air temp is hot so im still on the fence with those

Are you running:
0700 RE
0400 M2
???
The Fix is in.
Use the CORRECT Assistant2 is very important!

Reactions: Bill combs
Bit the bullet and ordered the Mode II package today. Probably arrive in a week.

DJI Goggles RE to New DJI Air unit?

I have the New DJI FPV Goggles and Air Unit installed in a racing quad. I love it. The quality of the video and the range of control is like nothing I have ever experienced with a racing quad. Have been flying Mavics and Phantoms for years and it's that kind of quality on a racing quad. amazing!

Is there any way to use the DJI Goggles RE (2nd gen black) to receive the output of the new FPV air unit? Can you pair the new air unit with the old goggles? I think they both have 8 channels...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N