DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New 2S guy in SoCal

SoCal2S

Reactions
Hi everyone, new to the forum here. I've been flying RC for a while, flew RC pattern in high school the mid 90's, stopped competing but had occasional fixed wing RC planes here and then, and had the chance to learn heli's in the mid 2010's. Had my share of toy/hobby grade drones since 2015 or so, but got my first serious drone, Air 2S recently and started flying around and taking pictures/videos. Here's my first attempt at something:

I intend to get 107 soon, but for now, just flying for fun. I'm in the Southern California Diamond Bar/Chino Hills area if anyone knows some good spots.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and more of your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum SoCal2S . . .

I'm not far from you. I actually drive right by you every morning/evening on the 57 fwy. There are quite a few places to fly near you (and a few AMA Fields) in the area as well (START HERE).

I fly mostly in the Transverse Ranges and out by Palm Springs. I'm not into city flying too much so I stay in the mountains and desert areas.

Welcome aboard pilot!!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Thank you all for the warm welcomes, hope to share and learn from everybody, and especially find local info. Appreciate the link Skywatcher2001, will be looking through it, I found a few spots, but always looking for new ones since my main interest is to take pictures and videos with the drone.

Welcome to the forum! If you need any product support or help, please do not hesitate to let us know. Also, we would like to offer you a 5% discount on our online store: www.FloridaDroneSupply.com - Use Code: NEWFORUMPILOT at checkout! Have a great day!

*Discount does not apply to DJI Enterprise Drones.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! If you need any product support or help, please do not hesitate to let us know. Also, we would like to offer you a 5% discount on our online store: www.FloridaDroneSupply.com - Use Code: NEWFORUMPILOT at checkout! Have a great day!

*Discount does not apply to DJI Enterprise Drones.

Hi everyone, new to the forum here. I've been flying RC for a while, flew RC pattern in high school the mid 90's, stopped competing but had occasional fixed wing RC planes here and then, and had the chance to learn heli's in the mid 2010's. Had my share of toy/hobby grade drones since 2015 or so, but got my first serious drone, Air 2S recently and started flying around and taking pictures/videos. Here's my first attempt at something:

I intend to get 107 soon, but for now, just flying for fun. I'm in the Southern California Diamond Bar/Chino Hills area if anyone knows some good spots.
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada