DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New accessory that I mistook

vindibona1

Reactions
Democratic Peoples Republic of Crook County
I thought I was ordering something that helped put tension on the sticks of my Mini 3. Actually they turned out to be stick guards. While I was disappointed that they weren’t what I thought I had ordered they have proven to be helpful. I Can leave the sticks on in the case, and rather than have to handle and install the sticks every time I fly I just pull these off in two seconds and the controller is ready to go. I hasn’t seen these before so I thought I would share them for those who are interested. Got them from achina via eBay. 22AB342C-05F4-4F99-8164-BBEE9D92BB8F.jpeg

I thought I was ordering something that helped put tension on the sticks of my Mini 3. Actually they turned out to be stick guards. While I was disappointed that they weren’t what I thought I had ordered they have proven to be helpful. I Can leave the sticks on in the case, and rather than have to handle and install the sticks every time I fly I just pull these off in two seconds and the controller is ready to go. I hasn’t seen these before so I thought I would share them for those who are interested. Got them from achina via eBay. View attachment 160690
Keep and eye on Phantomrain.org. He is working on a cover that will do just what you originally wanted.
If you don't like that, here is one that I used before, works fine. Not sure if it would work on the RC Pro or if he makes one specifially for RC Pro. I have requested small changes made to products on Etsy by another seller and have been accommodated.
Cinematic Controller Upgrade for DJI Remote Controller RC-N1 - Etsy

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: LoudThunder
Thanks for sharing this. I've been concerned about stick wear and tear by leaving them on the RC and this appears to be the answer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair