DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New AI (Artificial Intelligence) update to Lightroom Masking- amazing

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Here is the next iteration of the Adobe Lightroom Classic masking update. This new update accomplishes amazing stuff. Watch Colin Smith's video. This update and the masking abilities of adjusting and editing the sky separately from the foreground should be learned by anyone who flies a drone for scenery!

Dale
Miami

Amazing . . . I started out with Photoshop, moved to Lightroom (then) went to Luminar AI . . . now considering going back to LRC . . . 😞

Amazing . . . I started out with Photoshop, moved to Lightroom (then) went to Luminar AI . . . now considering going back to LRC . . . 😞
James-

Have you actually tried the masking tool of Photoshop or Lightroom yet? If you try it you will never never go back to the regular work flow. I can now hit a single button, and mask sky, so I am only editing the sky. Then, I can re-set and hit the masking button and select only the foreground and edit the foreground only. Once I do that, I can re-set and hit the masking button and use the adjustable brush to paint whatever else I want to adjust. This AI update allows you to do all of that and in addition, invert it, and only select a subject .The AI will select the subject perfectly, allowing yo to edit only that! Watch Colins video. He just came back from Hawaii where he was able to do all of this stuff with drone images of Waikiki, etc.

Dale

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Agreed. The tools are nothing short of magic.

Now if we could get them for video!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esccueje