DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Air 2 Pilot

phileldridge

Reactions
Greetings,

I live in the greater los angeles area and recently begin the drone hobby. I have a Mavic Mini which I love, and recently received a Mavic Air 2 for fathers day. It's an incredible machine. My only challenge is activating the focus track feature, which is what I was most excited about in the new drone. I've updated the software, calibrated, etc... but no matter what I do on the screen, it will either activate the gimble movement or nothing at all. Otherwise, I am enjoying the speed and agility of my new Air 2, and can't wait to learn more in these forums!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

We
Greetings,

I live in the greater los angeles area and recently begin the drone hobby. I have a Mavic Mini which I love, and recently received a Mavic Air 2 for fathers day. It's an incredible machine. My only challenge is activating the focus track feature, which is what I was most excited about in the new drone. I've updated the software, calibrated, etc... but no matter what I do on the screen, it will either activate the gimble movement or nothing at all. Otherwise, I am enjoying the speed and agility of my new Air 2, and can't wait to learn more in these forums!
Welcome to the forum. Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings,

Welcome!

make sure you press the center button after it locks on, I can't remember what it says, I think "Go".

I had trouble with that at first too

Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

Born in LA, but haven't flown my drone there yet. Guess I'll have to see it thru your lens (a mighty fine one). The MA2 is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike.

Lots of neighbors from So-Cal and over 100,000 others of us from around the world are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.

Be sure to read the manual! Be sure you practice using “Find My Drone” (Chances are you will crash, and you will lose your MA2). Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the forum. You will find valuable support and feedback here. Wish you well on your flights. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Greetings,

Welcome!!

Greetings,

Welcome, safe flying.

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98