DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New app for drone video Dragonfly - also giving away DJI gear

Sounds useless to me.

I'd sincerely like to understand why. In case you're worried, I'm not looking to try to convince you or debate you. It is just really helpful to the team to get feedback from people who aren't using and enjoying the app. It helps clarify for us whether there are some people (like professional photographers) who simply have needs that aren't met by the app, or our ability to communicate the value is lacking. Or both =-)

It would be super helpful if you're willing to share what you currently do with your video to store it. And how you choose to share & enjoy it.

Thank you

I'd sincerely like to understand why. In case you're worried, I'm not looking to try to convince you or debate you. It is just really helpful to the team to get feedback from people who aren't using and enjoying the app. It helps clarify for us whether there are some people (like professional photographers) who simply have needs that aren't met by the app, or our ability to communicate the value is lacking. Or both =-)

It would be super helpful if you're willing to share what you currently do with your video to store it. And how you choose to share & enjoy it.

Thank you
Only available in US App Store. So i will pass

Actually, as of last week I believe we are in US, UK, Canada, and Australia. We've had requests for a few other regions and will roll out more. May I ask what region you are in?

Thanks!

I downloaded from the UK, for me I am going to use Dragonfly for my drone footage the same way I use Flickr for my photographs. Whats not to love. Free 10gb for everyone and reasonable prices for the increased capacity plans. I don't know why everyone wouldn't just install and give it a try. You could also win a drone just for signing up. On second thoughts don't sign up, it gives me more chance of winning :)

Reactions: chrismorace

We'd love to make it available for you, SafariMan. If you let me know which country in Europe you currently access the App Store in, I will have the team enable it with the next build. Italy and Germany are already on the list. Cheers!

@SafariMan and @vimagreg I have had the team verify that the app is now in your respective app stores in Switzerland and Brazil. When you search for it try "Dragonfly Drone Video" and that will bring it right up. Also, make sure you have iPhone enabled in the filters (We have true iPad support coming out in the next release, but it is not in the app stores yet) Thanks for your patience!

@SafariMan and @vimagreg I have had the team verify that the app is now in your respective app stores in Switzerland and Brazil. When you search for it try "Dragonfly Drone Video" and that will bring it right up. Also, make sure you have iPhone enabled in the filters (We have true iPad support coming out in the next release, but it is not in the app stores yet) Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for the news. I will have a look at it.

Reactions: chrismorace
Please add Denmark to your list as well :)

You've got it @dkpilot! I was in Copenhagen last month and it is on my list of favorite cities. I'd love to see some video of your beautiful country on Dragonfly! Stay tuned...I'll report back as soon as it is enabled.

Reactions: dkpilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22