DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New App update (edit - not firmware) - Ability to PAUSE active HYPERLAPSE

Airmark1

Reactions
I may be totally wrong. But, I think they also added the ability to PAUSE the active Hyperlapse. I made one today. I used the Waypoint Hyperlapse and I noticed the PAUSE icon under the normal red record icon. Pressing it does jus that. The MA2 just sits and chills....stick movements are disabled. If you press the PAUSE button again, it continues its job. Heck, maybe it was there all along and I missed it.

EDITED B/C of my error. It’s an APP update that may have given me this. Not firmware.

Attachments

• 2B796DB7-6305-45D0-8E53-047992371D12.jpeg
    2B796DB7-6305-45D0-8E53-047992371D12.jpeg
    560.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
You received a new firmware update? Or you just mean with DJI Fly update?

interesting. Sort of useless but interesting. I do hope they get around to adding the possibility of saving the hyperlapse settings and then re-executing the same hyperlapse at a later time, that would be gold.

I also got an ap update to 1.16 but at the same time, there was a firmware update too - I don't have the firmware number but I was asked to update firmware when I connected to the assitant program on my PC....

interesting. Sort of useless but interesting. I do hope they get around to adding the possibility of saving the hyperlapse settings and then re-executing the same hyperlapse at a later time, that would be gold.

I could see using it if you pre-planned a route/waypoint/circle Or whatever and it was 15 minutes into shoot when a group of people showed up, something got into the view or whatever and you needed a momentary pause for the situation to clear itself then restart the hyperlapse.

You could also use it for fun by dancing around like an idiot in one section of the hyperlapse, PAUSE, Running over and re-positioning yourself, GO, then dancing around again. Or something similar, allowing you to make some interesting shots.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60