DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new app version for android

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
im probly behind the times have not flown for a couple of weeks due to weather when i did my update checks this morning planning to fly tomorrow i got an update when i started the DJIgo4 app it is now version 3.4.8 just thought i would pass the info on

Last edited:
Reactions: Elton Hammonds
im probly behind the times have not flown for a tcouple of weeks due to weather when i did my update checks this morning planning to fly tomorrow i got an update when i started the DJIgo4 app it is now version 3.4.8 just thought i would pass the info on

Weather is spot on today for a couple of packs here in sunny Sheffield and I’ve just set up my new Android tablet so may get to test it.

Trouble is I’m tired, grumpy and full of opiate based pain killers due to horrific toothache so may not make it.

Also waiting for my new monitor to arrive and have some pictures and footage to work with so will see how I get on :).

very gusty here and keeps trying to rain hope you get your tooth sorted soon and enjoy your flight if you are able

Reactions: dannybgoode
hope you get your tooth sorted soon its very gusty here and keeps trying to rain have a good time if you do decide to fly

sorry son my reply was for Dannybgoode

Reactions: Porky
please make allowences for me age i try my best you will be old one day son

sorry i did not know that it does not say your age like mine does

if thats true great i hope its not another one of your christmas tree posts

not with your sense of humour just love our banter

Last edited:
i guess i will continue to call you son and you can call me dad much more fun as an aside i had to renew my driving licence at 70

And I love reading it all. Keep flying safe you old farts!
see son we are not the only ones with a sense of humour glad we could brighten up your day

Reactions: Aww@Mavic and Porky
Can I just say... we have gone totally of subject but as it’s your thread I don’t care.

Just to recap, now the tables should be turned, I should call you son & you call me dad, yeah?

Reactions: old man mavic
I had to do an eye test, thats why I failed my driving test, his words, deteriorating eye sight, ohhhhh ain’t gonna be able to fly now, flip..:oops:

Can I just say... we have gone totally of subject but as it’s your thread I don’t care.

Just to recap, now the tables should be turned, I should call you son & you call me dad, yeah?
come to think of it what was it about dad

Right I’m out of here, taking my medication then back to decorating, I’ll catch you later dad;)

Winding you up, I’m not old
guess what son i finally realised what the reply BOX in the corner does the joys of being old and not as forum savvy as you younsters

Old people & new technology..., I dunno:D
i will tell you what son my two finger typing hasnt arf improved since i joined this forum

Enjoy your flying today dad, hope you get some great photos/videos;)

Happy flying ;);)
hi son yes i got to fly today barely any wind apart from what was coming from me must be something i ate but it was bloody cold so only flew two batts before my fingers froze up not much in the way of sun as well i took some photos to share with you just to give you a feel for where i live please dont judge the picture quality as i do not have editing soft wear dont see the need at this time as the images i take are just for my own pleasure and my computer is to old to run ( mainly processor speed and video card ) the editing programs. the place i flew is called PARC PENALTA and is built on the site of the old Penalta pit as a memorial to the miners hope you enjoy. the first one is where i took off from and is the highest point in the park second one shows the remains of the pit winding wheels winding house and other pit buildings third one is a sculpture of a pit pony at full gallop and finally just a general view of the surroundingsDJI_0002.JPGDJI_0006.JPGDJI_0010.JPGDJI_0013.JPG

Reactions: Aww@Mavic and Porky
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7