DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New car---2018 Charger Daytona

I really liked the intial transition. Several of the other ones were very good as well (the zoom in then change to another clip was nice). What many people may not pick up on is the shots from the Mavic.... won't have sound. So the sound was added in after the fact. Very nice touch. The slo-mo's were a little choppy but I suspect this is because they were done in 60fps. Really need 120fps to be ultra smooth but not many cameras will do 1080 120fps.

Some really impressive shots and editing.

I really liked the intial transition. Several of the other ones were very good as well (the zoom in then change to another clip was nice). What many people may not pick up on is the shots from the Mavic.... won't have sound. So the sound was added in after the fact. Very nice touch. The slo-mo's were a little choppy but I suspect this is because they were done in 60fps. Really need 120fps to be ultra smooth but not many cameras will do 1080 120fps.

Some really impressive shots and editing.
Thank you. I am finding it hard to get my slow motion smooth, the Mavic was 4K at 24 with 50 shutter.

Reactions: wsteele
Thank you. I am finding it hard to get my slow motion smooth, the Mavic was 4K at 24 with 50 shutter.

You really need at least 60fps to do slow mo but 120fps makes it buttery smooth. You could try 1080 at 60fps. While the Mavic would do 120fps, it's at 720 so there is a down side.

nice video!. I guess he spent all his cash on the car, not to be able to buy socks ? ;-p ;-p

I know , I know,, its the style these days :)

Reactions: Craig540
You really need at least 60fps to do slow mo but 120fps makes it buttery smooth. You could try 1080 at 60fps. While the Mavic would do 120fps, it's at 720 so there is a down side.

When the Mavic first came out 1080p was horibble according to these forums, I tried 1080p once but found a sweet spot with 4K. Has 1080p gotten better ?

Really cool, some nice timed shots there [emoji1303]

Reactions: Craig540
Very nice new car BUT unless you got to within 100 feet of it on the road, you wouldn't know what it was.
THIS Dodge Daytona was recognizable from 1/4 mile away even by a blind man running for his life...:D

1969-Dodge-Daytona.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123