DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Caribbean member.

340media

Reactions
Hey all... just joined, relatively new to drone aerial imaging and piloting. I am a first responder by trade, but a video production major and documentarian when I am not on duty. I recently purchased a Mavic 2 Pro and was simply blown away. I am working on my Part 107 now and just picked a Mavic 2 Zoom (because I got a smoke'n deal on it, no other reason). I am looking forward to learning from all of you and furthering my new found passion for drone piloting.

I am also currently working on getting a drone program set up for my rescue agency, so any unsolicited input on the matter is very welcome!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Moet4u
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hey all... just joined, relatively new to drone aerial imaging and piloting. I am a first responder by trade, but a video production major and documentarian when I am not on duty. I recently purchased a Mavic 2 Pro and was simply blown away. I am working on my Part 107 now and just picked a Mavic 2 Zoom (because I got a smoke'n deal on it, no other reason). I am looking forward to learning from all of you and furthering my new found passion for drone piloting.

I am also currently working on getting a drone program set up for my rescue agency, so any unsolicited input on the matter is very welcome!
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore