Drone Master

Rest In Peace, Fellow Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Interesting.
What will it be?
djiannounce32818.jpg

Reactions: Former Member
Yeah, I think this will be an announcement for commercial pilots, therefore the "work is changing" slogan. Either a very large drone, or something to do with software.

Maybe a Upgraded Phantom like the upcoming Phantom 4 Pro V 2.0?
It may be a new tool for business and incorporate all the features needed.
This announcement will be interesting.:cool:

This announcement will be interesting.

I agree that it will be interesting. I feel like every announcement from them is interesting. They are the technology forerunners in the consumer drone market. Whether or not it applies to the majority of Mavic users here is another story.

"The world of work is changing. Evolve with us" implies it wont be a consumer drone, but what do they consider work? Lots of people work with Phantoms, Mavics and Inspires. Not so many with Matrices or Spreading Wings. I consider these to be industrial type drones. With their new $500 - $800 million dollar cash infusion, they seem to want to use that money to develop more industrial drones like the Agras and above..

Last edited:
Reactions: Drone Master
Absolutely. I Just got promised greener pastures on flying around the world with the Matrice series of platforms. Having a new Phantom would be a great added tool to the industry. I’m excited about this year of releases.:D

Ahh, only DJI knows and will officially release! Stay tuned!

Wow I didnt realize it is only 4 days away. Not sure if it will be a live broadcast, and not sure about the time?

Got his from this article:

If DJI was going to announce the new DJI Mavic Pro II, we would expect them to have an event and invite press and media. This announcement does not have a location nor does it give us a lot of time in advance.

DJI Announcement: The world of work is changing. Evolve with us. March 28th

Whatever it is, I'll probably want it and not be able to afford it. :D:D

Yeah you might want it, but it might be an industrial drone. I already have a name picked for you. How about "Boss Hogg?"
If I actually end up buying it, it will be Boss Hogg!

I agree that it will be interesting. I feel like every announcement from them is interesting. They are the technology forerunners in the consumer drone market. Whether or not it applies to the majority of Mavic users here is another story.

"The world of work is changing. Evolve with us" implies it wont be a consumer drone, but what do they consider work? Lots of people work with Phantoms, Mavics and Inspires. Not so many with Matrices or Spreading Wings. I consider these to be industrial type drones. With their new $500 - $800 million dollar cash infusion, they seem to want to use that money to develop more industrial drones like the Agras and above..

Negative, that would be Skydio. DJI is the forerunner in consumer drone photography. DJI's technology is mediocre and is mostly a gimmick that you show off once, which is what we see with the collision sensors and the flight modes on the Mavic Air.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett