DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI Fly App Released for IOS

grahamjohnson10

Reactions
Nov 23, 2019
What's New
*Adds support for Russian and Italian languages.
*Adds new Report an Issue function to Customer Service.
*Fixes issue related to the Return to Home altitude being reset to 15 m after restarting the app or the aircraft.
*Fixes issue related to users incorrectly receiving an invalid email address error message.

Ok now see it now. But it still has minimum at 15 meters.
I want to be able to turn it off. It doesn’t help flying under trees.

Ok now see it now. But it still has minimum at 15 meters.
I want to be able to turn it off. It doesn’t help flying under trees.

The options for return to home for "signal loss" are located under the "Advanced settings" last item bottom of the Safety menu, "Return to home" "descend" "hover".

Are you saying that is missing in 1.0.3

When flying low under and around things I set mine to Hover, I choose it over land because I may not like what's under it! Changing it back to "RTH" when up above everything.

Only thing in advanced settings in the app are emergency stop. Hasn’t been on any versions on my iPhone app.

Odd looks cut off partially, will it show if you swipe down the screen with your finger?

On my screen "emergency propeller stop" is on one line not two as shown on your screen shot.

Truncated due to screen size perhaps?

It’s not cut off that’s all there is. That’s all I could get in screen shot but that’s it

Are you looking at the dji fly app ?
Yes but on an android device, 2 of them I would think it'd be similar far as that aspect goes.

Post the model of your device and perhaps some of the ios users will chime in, see if fly has changed that much, relocated the options or is it something related to your model/os.

I can't see em cutting that out flyers need those options to fly.

Yes but on an android device, 2 of them I would think it'd be similar far as that aspect goes.

Post the model of your device and perhaps some of the ios users will chime in, see if fly has changed that much, relocated the options or is it something related to your model/os.

I can't see em cutting that out flyers need those options to fly.
Could you post a screen shot of that ?

Can you switch between those options ?
Yes I can button turns white when selected.

Understand though that I do not own a "mini" yet, still on the fence about one of em so changes have no actual effect.

How about connecting the AC and see if the option remains. I see you don't now because Emergency Stop is NA.

Before I got the Mini, it was either the iOS or Android that the Signal Loss option showed up but not on both.
Then when I got the Mini on the 16th, the option disappeared.
On Android build 491, it still remains missing even with AC not connected.
Same with iOS version 1.0.3

It's possible the option shows up if the app never connected with a Mini but gets disabled once it has connected.

This could hint that either the Mini eventually will actually have the option or later models will be using Fly and will have that option.

Many people noticed the Lost Signal option was missing from the get go, except everyone was calling it RTH. RTH is an action available for several reasons besides signal loss.
RTH is just one of several actions traditionally available on Signal Loss.

The options for return to home for "signal loss" are located under the "Advanced settings" last item bottom of the Safety menu, "Return to home" "descend" "hover".

Are you saying that is missing in 1.0.3

When flying low under and around things I set mine to Hover, I choose it over land because I may not like what's under it! Changing it back to "RTH" when up above everything.
The MM unfortunately doesn’t seem to have the option to decide what to do upon disconnect of the remote.
mine doesn’t have that option with the Fly App update, nor did it with the first version of that app. All other DJI drones have it.
hopefully they add it soon!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll