DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Dji go 4 app is up for android..

That's correct.

Reactions: Mr Spock
Hmmmm.... DJI Go 4 seems to be a separate app from the DJI Go, which is still on 3.1.0..... Since it says it's compatible with the Mavic, I'm going to install it and give it a try... Hope the map following aircraft issue is solved..

DJI Go 4 seems to be a separate app from the DJI Go
That's correct. DJI is going to maintain both apps going forward.

So what's the difference between the DJI Go app and the DJI Go 4 app?
You'll need to use DJI GO 4 for the Mavic going forward.

Msinger,

Do you know if both the 3 and 4 versions can reside and operate on the same device without conflict?

Thanks,

Jerry

You'll need to use DJI GO 4 for the Mavic going forward.
have you used it yet? I haven't had a single issue on the original dji go app, so I'm a little apprehensive about trying a new app. do you recommend I use the new one?

when do we need to start using it? I don't want any issues since mine is running just fine on dji go

Do you know if both the 3 and 4 versions can reside and operate on the same device without conflict?
Yes, you can install both.

have you used it yet? I haven't had a single issue on the original dji go app, so I'm a little apprehensive about trying a new app. do you recommend I use the new one?
I have not tried it yet. I'm assuming the next release of DJI GO will not be compatible with the Mavic. So, you can keep using the current version of DJI GO until you are forced to upgrade for some reason (e.g. a breaking change is made in the Mavic firmware).

Reactions: paulonsp
Thank you, Sir! Do you know the last DJI Go 3 version that included the Google Maps and the Mavic Pro. I should be receiving my Mavic today and I think I want to start with that version.

Thanks again,

Jerry

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett